Application Process for Part-Time Internship
Our 2018-2019 Ironwood Internship Track runs two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from October 2, 2018 to April 30, 2019.
Application deadline is Friday, September 14, 2018, with $50 non-refundable application fee.
Tuition fees of $1,099 are due Friday, September 21, 2018.
Mission Trip: approximately $3,500. Flight costs are due November 2018 and the balance of full mission expenses are due by January 2019.
Books: approximately $100. A book list will be sent to you on acceptance.
Residence Option: Students who need accommodation should indicate so on their application forms, and will be placed with a suitable family from Gateway Church. All placements are considered on an individual basis and are subject to availability.
Cost of 2-day a week residence option: $160 per month
Cost of 7-day a week residence option: $560 per month
The forms listed below should be mailed to:
5-763 Kapelus Drive, West St. Paul, Manitoba R4A 5A4 Canada
If you have any questions, please call Gateway Church at 204-989-6580.
- Application Form
- Non-refundable Application Fee of $50
- Photo (please include a recent photo of yourself - no group photos)
- Medical Form (all students must complete this form)
- Pastoral Reference (should be mailed or delivered directly to Gateway Church)
- Personal Reference (should be mailed or delivered directly to Gateway Church)
- Residence Application Form (complete this if you would like to apply for the Residence Option)
- Statement of Faith (please sign this form and mail with application)